The support of volunteers is critical to ensuring the success of the the artsREACH program. If you can give your time and skills to help us ensure that all children in the Capital Region have the opportunity to develop life skills through arts experiences, it would be greatly appreciated!
We are seeking volunteer support for the following areas/roles:
**Currently accepting applications for Treasurer**
The treasurer for artsREACH oversees the financial administration of the organization. Please click here to read a full description of this position.
- Volunteer at our Creation Station – Make crafts with kids!
- Event sponsorship
- Event volunteers
- Program sponsorship
- Grant research
- Grant writing
- Board members
- Public Relations
- Administration support
- Event photography
- Supply preparation for workshops
Please let us know what you can do to help by sending us an email through our Contact Us page, with the following information about yourself:
- Contact phone number
- Current situation (e.g. student, working, retired)
- Area/s of interest (e.g. administration, board, program support, fundraising, research)
- Skills/work experience (e.g. administration, event planning, writing, artistic, etc.)
- Availability (in hours per week)