Theme for 2015-16:
Planets: Yours, Mine and Ours!
In our 90 minute workshops K-5 students will:
- Students will work in a group to generate and choose ideas, inspired by viewing and responding to existing images.
- Learn about basic elements and principles of art: line, shape, colour, texture, pattern and repetition through an easy and fun method of Printmaking.
- Explore relief printmaking tools and techniques (including salvaged mark-making hardware), to create individual works of art centred around planetary imagery.
- Make a group art project using Printmaking embellished with drawing techniques
- Share their ideas, process and artwork with fellow students in a “gallery walk” and closing discussion.
Apply to have this exciting program at your schoolEmail our program coordinator
Contact our Program Co-ordinator, Brigid Skelton, at firstname.lastname@example.org